Our webmaster has created a fluid, content-forward environment for your visual art. A few points:
1. Please review general guidelines for SHARKPACK Annual
2. Please limit your submission to five (5) pieces, no more than 600x600 pixels each. If your work is accepted, you'll need to provide high quality images for the site.
3. Double-check the quality of your image before you upload it; it's all we have to judge you on, after all!
4. Please include a 100-word artist's statement about your portfolio of work. Do not include a cover letter, however—your art will be your only qualification.
5. Please assure your contact information on submittable.com
is accurate, and that some part of it (e-mail, telephone) will remain so for the next year.
6. Please send us a few of your best pieces; we promise to review them with great attention.
This issue is themed Play.
What's that?—kink maybe; philately; amusement parks; formal élan; esprit de corps; quick kisses in alleyways; Operation; secret games; who knows. In poetry, single poems shouldn't exceed 50 lines; for short fiction, no more than 1,000 words; visual art may be a series of any length or a single piece.
Do not feel bound by genre, which is a shorthand. Any experiment is heeded in this house.
Thank you kindly for your submission.